flea

A few of you (you know who you are) have walked endless aisles with me at flea markets looking for another piece of white McCoy or McCoy-ish pottery.  I used to go to flea markets so often (Rose Bowl anyone?) that I had to challenge myself to collect one thing and one thing only so I wouldn't bust out of my little single girl apartments.  

It started with furniture. I moved to LA after college with a toaster and some clothes. I needed a dresser, bed and then some. Which I hauled home from flea markets with my friend Sariah weekend after weekend in the back of her Montero.  I then bought a Pathfinder with my twenty-something hard earned  money so I could haul flea market finds home with ease.

Fast forward many years later and I have slowed down on the flea frequency but not my giddy little smile when I happen upon a piece for my collection.  


my new category for the store... milk glass



I am excited for a new challenge! 




surprise, these look like our kitchen shelves...

simple white dishes make a graphic statement




and these are a few of my sweet little finds 











this is a little inspiration for you...

...to curate your own collection


Finding new things in the same genre is kind of like 
putting old and new friends together. 
It always works. 


images: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4-6 ©canvasstyle // 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...