DOUBLE DENIM

I have been noticing a fresh take on denim-on-denim. It is something I have avoided in the past, but lately the looks I am seeing are making me want to embrace the vibe. Like, today. I see myself as going for the lighter version, top row middle image.

 How about you? Check out these cool street style girls and get inspired.

 images found: 1 // 2 //


images found: 1 // 2 // 3

The great thing about trying this look is that you probably already have these pieces in your closet and can just presto... put a new look together! Use these images for ideas, pull out an old belt, blazer or new pair of heels.  Mix it up with your favorite boyfriend jeans, add a touch of pattern or sparkle.

Just incase you need the top - you cannot go wrong with any of these...




Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...