LOUNGING

Do you ever have those days where you are happy to be home puttering on a rainy day?  Yesterday was a much needed down-day for me and I did just that.  But what to wear?  I wanted to be out of PJ's but not in sweat pants.  Not 'dressed' but not schlumpy.  

That's where the lounge pant comes in.  Add a white or gray tee and putter to your heart's content. Now you may be thinking "that's an awful lot of pattern for you Catherine!) and you are correct. But every now and then I bust out a little pattern and color much to the surprise of my friends.  

Here is my edit for you - favorites from $19 and up:


L to R:  1 // 2 // 3 



 L to R:  1 // 2 // 3 (#3 Tory Burch on sale fyi)

And if the UPS guy comes to the door with packages from Shopbop you will be well dressed to answer it. 


Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...